Careers at ZAP Solutions
Administrative Assistant/Office Manager
ZAP Custom Web Development
Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Experience
Customer Service, IT - Operations and Support
The administrative assistant / office manager position will provide support for the office and all staff by implementing administrative systems, procedures, policies, and monitoring administrative projects. The day-to-day responsibilities for this position will include a variety of tasks ranging from marketing to administrative to account management. This position will allow for the ability to advance into other positions at our company based on skill set and initiative.
- Administrative oversight of the office
- Excellent customer service
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel required
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop a plus
- Good communication skills
- Copywriting for marketing, as well as technical documents
- Supply management
- Web development and social media experience a plus
- Assisting with scheduling and assigning administrative projects & expediting work results
- Writing and preparing SOWs (Scope of Work documents) and RFP responses (Request for Proposal documents)
- Helping to maintain and write blog posts
- Updating and maintaining social media presence
- Assisting in QA/testing on current projects
- Answering the phone
- Preparing and sending invoices for our current clients
- Maintaining supply inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, ordering needed supplies, & verifying receipt of retrieval
Experience in a customer oriented, technical support environment. Personal or professional experience with college admissions process and academia a plus.
Translate complex business rules into audience-appropriate language. Respond to public inquires in a multifaceted service environment. Establish immediate rapport with and project confidence to diverse audiences. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to work well with team members and independently. Must be able to manage multiple priorities while maintaining a high-level of service and attention to detail. Projects a positive image for ZAP Solutions, Inc. (AMP), addresses public inquires diplomatically, demonstrates politically savvy independent judgment, and provides exemplary service.
To Apply for this position
Kindly provide your resume, cover letter, and contact information below.